Glitter Boot 15 cards & envelopes
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:|
Measurements: Width 51/8″, Height 1 1/2″, Length 6 3/4″
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- set of 15 glitter cards & 15 envelopes without greetings
- GLITTER BOOT from Jefferson R. Burdock Collection
- pre-owned in great condition (plastic box is torn in one corner)
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS
- Free standard shipping on all orders.
- Orders are typically fulfilled within 1-2 business days of the order being placed.
- After processing your order, shipping can take between 3-8 business days, and your orders may be delivered by your local post office.
- Currently we do not ship internationally.
14-DAY FULL-REFUND RETURNS
Sometimes it’s hard to tell if you’ll love an item until you try it on. If a purchase doesn’t work out for you, just send it back within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. Your return must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt to be eligible for a refund. Please note, we do not accept returns for handbags or items that were purchased on a Final Sale or items that were in the Clearance section. To be eligible, please make sure that the product is in its original packaging and isn’t used or damaged. The item must be in its original condition (unworn, unwashed, and with all tags/accessories attached – handbags sent with the manufacturer dust bag returned as well). Product that does not meet these criteria will not be considered for return. No shipping label will be provided, and the buyer is responsible for shipping the item back. Your refund will be awarded to the original form of payment without restocking fees or delays. If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
24-HOUR ORDER CANCELLATION
We offer full refund if the order is cancelled within 24 hours of your purchase. To qualify for refund you should contact us via email at [email protected] and notify us of your order cancellation. We will NOT accept order cancellation request if your request is received more than 24-hrs of order.